Please click here for Daily Updates for MJC coronavirus public information.
QUICK STEPS - PROTOCOLS for MJC CONDITIONING COURSES:
1. STUDENTS - Please fill out the Self Screening Form (Daily PRIOR to coming to campus).
- Click on this LINK: https://www.mjc.edu/studentservices/healthservices/selfscreening.php
2. STUDENTS - Watch the COVID-19 Video. This should be on your instructor's course campus shell. Please contact your instructor.
3. STUDENTS - Take the COVID-19 Quiz. This is also available from your instructor.
4. STUDENTS - Follow ALL of the following protocols:
PROTOCOLS PRIOR TO CLASS:
- Prior to coming to Campus, please complete the online Self Screening Form.
- Please wear a mask or face covering from the parking lot to your designated Check-In Table
- Follow the Signage and arrows and ensure you Social Distance at least 6 ft apart while in line
- At the Check-In Table, Screeners will:
- Ask questions and check Self Screening
- Sign students in
- Take temperatures
- Place wristbands
DO NOT ENTER if fever, sore throat, new or worsening cough, new or worsening shortness of breath.
PROTOCOLS IN CLASS:
- Masks are required upon entering outdoor facilities prior to conditioning classes starting.
- If students are not "actively conditioning" during class time, they will be advised to mask.
- Students will be assigned to a conditioning "Pod"
- Wash hands and/or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer often. Hand sanitizer will be available at each outdoor facility.
- Keep at least six feet apart from other people.
- Do not use drinking water dispensers.
- Students need bring their own water bottle and must be labeled with the individual's name
- Restroom facilities are available - please follow signage for maximum capacity
- NOTE: No locker room facilities will be available. Students are expected to be dressed for their conditioning class prior to coming on campus.
ENTRANCES and EXITS
Please follow all directional signage for entrances and exits.
Please do not congregate in parking lot/common areas or interact with students outside your sport or designated pod.